CK score

1/16/2013 11:11:00 AM
Hi everyone.
Got my CK score 1st attempt- 252/85.I could only manage to study UW, that too for once.I did not go thru Kaplan and other tests.
One effective way to approach this exam is to go through the explanations of each and every questions thoroughly.
The information given in the explanation is high yield material for high yield topics.
So identify topics on which repeated questions are asked (eg. hypertrophic CMP, etc.)and be thorough with the expalnation with UW.
One last suggestion, Most of us may get IM questions right.These questions may not make a difference.Those areas eg.psychiatry (one has to identify his/her own weaknesses) which you feel you are not doing well consistently may make difference to the final outcome.
All the best everyone nad thank you UWorld!

1/16/2013 11:39:35 AM
Drpatil wrote:
Hi everyone.
Got my CK score 1st attempt- 252/85.I could only manage to study UW, that too for once.I did not go thru Kaplan and other tests.
One effective way to approach this exam is to go through the explanations of each and every questions thoroughly.
The information given in the explanation is high yield material for high yield topics.
So identify topics on which repeated questions are asked (eg. hypertrophic CMP, etc.)and be thorough with the expalnation with UW.
One last suggestion, Most of us may get IM questions right.These questions may not make a difference.Those areas eg.psychiatry (one has to identify his/her own weaknesses) which you feel you are not doing well consistently may make difference to the final outcome.
All the best everyone nad thank you UWorld!

hello dr.patil congrat's for achieving a great score...i m drankit and hv just started my preperation for ck...i m going to gv my xm in april so dn't have enough time to go through kaplan,,so i m planning to do mtb and 3 monthsUW,so i need yr valuable suggestion regarding dis...will i be fine wd my scores???my target is 250+ like u.!rply soon..!!!!thnx very much

1/22/2013 4:51:12 PM
Many Congrats! That's an excellent score.
Thanks for the advice.

1/24/2013 12:16:19 PM
Congratulations! I wish to stand on your shoes.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK