march 14.... UWorld again vs kaplan q bank???

2/22/2013 10:54:19 AM
I have done usmle q bank twice......Im having the test at march 14, next 6 days im gonna read for the fist time Secrets for step 2 ck and then im gonna have about 10 days of study to practice questions and pacing but i dont know if i should do again UWorld or buy kaplan q bank for the last 10 days before my test.....

What do you think??????????

2/23/2013 10:15:02 PM
RoLo99314676 wrote:
I have done usmle q bank twice......Im having the test at march 14, next 6 days im gonna read for the fist time Secrets for step 2 ck and then im gonna have about 10 days of study to practice questions and pacing but i dont know if i should do again UWorld or buy kaplan q bank for the last 10 days before my test.....

Hi, i would tell you not do qbanks 10 days before your test, because after going through your qbank twice, you already know how to do that, if you took NBME test or the self assessment exam of UW you know your weakness and strenght so work on that , and dont forget to read your notes, i took my STEp 2 CK on january, 30th, got my score back and i passed, i did the same as you, you are going to be fine! Good luck

2/25/2013 11:57:56 AM
amontesinos06 wrote:
RoLo99314676 wrote:

Hi, i would tell you not do qbanks 10 days before your test, because after going through your qbank twice, you already know how to do that, if you took NBME test or the self assessment exam of UW you know your weakness and strenght so work on that , and dont forget to read your notes, i took my STEp 2 CK on january, 30th, got my score back and i passed, i did the same as you, you are going to be fine! Good luck

Thank you very much!!!! thanks for your time and for your advise!!!!!!!!!!
Soon im gonna be over with this step 2 ck!!!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK