Serious study partner via skype

3/4/2013 7:48:59 PM
Hi i am planning to give the exam by April end i need a serious study partner to discuss MTB and Kaplan lecture notes please leave your mail id or skype id ...i would like to read in the morning hours 9 to 11 30 am central time zone

3/7/2013 1:08:21 PM
Hi,
I am also planning to give my exam the same time. [email protected] this is my mail id & skype id is Anusha glacy.

3/11/2013 2:14:20 PM
jananibraga wrote:
Hi i am planning to give the exam by April end i need a serious study partner to discuss MTB and Kaplan lecture notes please leave your mail id or skype id ...i would like to read in the morning hours 9 to 11 30 am central time zone

Hi I am planning to take step2 in july shall i join u?

3/11/2013 2:14:44 PM
divanusha wrote:
Hi,
I am also planning to give my exam the same time. [email protected] this is my mail id & skype id is Anusha glacy.

Hi i am planning to take the exam in july shall i join u?

3/11/2013 2:15:19 PM
jananibraga wrote:

[email protected]

3/11/2013 2:15:38 PM
kamalakerreddy.y wrote:
divanusha wrote:
Hi,

Hi i am planning to take the exam in july shall i join u?

[email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK