USMLE STEP 3 Q book

3/23/2013 10:16:32 PM
Anyone use Usmle Step 3 Qbook of Kaplan to study?
Please advice

4/29/2013 12:10:20 PM
Anyone?
I think it is a good book but I would like to know if anyone studied it before taking step 3....

5/8/2013 12:00:09 PM
Supersimo wrote:
Anyone?
I think it is a good book but I would like to know if anyone studied it before taking step 3....

Yes,

I did the entire 850 questions in the book, they are good questions. They are similar to the kaplan Qbank,which I also did, but they are NOT better than the UW questions. They are Okay and helpful if you do them after you study/prepare for a given section. For example, I read the first aid Ob/Gyn section then did the qBook ob/gyn test questions, and so on. They emphasize the important points in the topic you are reading.

p.s. the kaplan Qbook in the 2010 series (the 5 yellow books) is the same as the separate Qbook (blue), and it is the same as the one printed in 2004. All have exact same questions exact same answers (which explains why some questions are weird and don't make sense). So whichever copy of the book you get (whether old or new) will have the same questions, just different cover!! So you can find the 2004 copy on amazon for a few bucks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK