NBME for step 3 Answers ?

4/12/2013 12:28:37 AM
Hi Guys!

I took Form 1 nbme for step 3, didn't do well at all and really wanted to know if anyone knew where I can find answers (unofficial obviously) to try to figure out the answers to my incorrect ones??

Thanks in Advance

4/23/2013 7:38:07 PM
bumping! come on. they must be somewhere no??

5/3/2013 4:32:21 PM
I'm willing to go through the questions with someone to figure out the answers. Some of the answers that I got online from Step 1 forums were wrong, and my study partners and I were just frustrated trying to figure out what the right answers were.

For Step 3, I'd like to try a different approach: Does anyone want to email or Skype with me to figure out the answers to missed questions. From what I understand, since I plan on taking the $60 tests, they should come in my printout...I haven't taken the two NBMEs, yet. I will know ONE of the wrong answers, at least!

I don't have any copies of the downloaded Step 3 NBME forms. If anyone wants to forward those to me in a PM, that would be great. It seems like you guys have them. Once I have these, and take the tests, we could also go over the answers via Skype or email.

7/17/2013 2:34:24 PM
Felinescience,

Do you by any chance have answers to step 3 nbme form 3?

Thanks

[email protected]

8/15/2013 12:07:44 PM
i recently took both the form 2 and 3 for step 3. I also scored very poorly especially compared to my kaplan qbank and uworld self assesment and q bank scores.

I would be willing to help review answers.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK