question about self assessment test

5/3/2013 2:18:29 PM
So I took the self assessment uw test a few days ago and scored a 196. I have 19 days to go before my exam. Just wondering if anyone knows how predictive the practice exam is compared to the real step 3? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. W.

5/3/2013 4:08:57 PM
This is from a recent post:
upkh82162142 wrote:
Hello buddy,
This was a major question worrying me before I took step 3 a month ago.I researched a lot and here is what I found.UW self assessment is a better judge for your actual score.If you need more accurate prediction,Look at the mean for the test you have taken.Then look at the standard deviation.Mean and above score is passing with a very good score. One SD below mean is also pass, but anything below it needs to supplemented with thorough preparation for CCS. With your score of 370(I guess mean 500, SD 100), take UW assessment. If your correct percentage is around 50%, and your CCS is strong, you will pass with OK score.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK