Lets study like a machine!!! ( prep journal)

12/13/2013 6:38:53 PM
did some UW on tutor mode.
Late start, but better late then never. gotta keep movin

12/20/2013 9:49:14 PM
Continuing this intellectual struggle. Did some UW Qs

12/23/2013 9:07:23 AM
Read some Kaplan derm last night. I a gonna do UW q today.

12/23/2013 10:22:25 PM
Alhumdulillah almost done with Kaplan derm

1/9/2014 11:59:24 AM
Alhumdulillah finishing up some derm high yield points.

1/9/2014 12:24:08 PM
amkh58356217 wrote:

Hey man I know it's been rough.....when i did psychiatry i took A MONTH just to do the lectures and get some HY stuff....I wound up getting creamed by the Uworld qbank. I went thru Peidatrics in 2 days, and then hit the peds questions and BAM! I did much better on those mA. I know it's hard, but stretching it out actually doesn't make me retain it...but idk maybe you're different.

Anyways, peds done, pulmonary done (ouch),Hepatology done (don't ask how that went), now doing heme/onc...man it's hard but i gotta give it my all!!!!! And you will too iA!!!!Come on everybody let's keep each other motivated!!!!

1/10/2014 7:47:27 PM
dtermined1 wrote:
amkh58356217 wrote:

Hey man I know it's been rough.....when i did psychiatry i took A MONTH just to do the lectures and get some HY stuff....I wound up getting creamed by the Uworld qbank. I went thru Peidatrics in 2 days, and then hit the peds questions and BAM! I did much better on those mA. I know it's hard, but stretching it out actually doesn't make me retain it...but idk maybe you're different.

Anyways, peds done, pulmonary done (ouch),Hepatology done (don't ask how that went), now doing heme/onc...man it's hard but i gotta give it my all!!!!! And you will too iA!!!!Come on everybody let's keep each other motivated!!!!

finished reviewing radiology from Kaplan.

@Dtermined1- Thanks for stopping by. Your motivating words are definitely helpful. My goal is to improve from my previous months of studying.
Looks like you have a nice pace going. I hope to pick up the pace as well.
Any idea when you wanna take this exam?

GOTTA throw out Quit from my dictionary
Wont stop till I get enough InshAllah

9/5/2014 1:09:26 PM
Decided to take a break from studying and reassess everything. Have 42percent left on uworld. Let's keep pushing . Finished a Kaplan online class in March

11/3/2014 4:49:45 PM
Have you got back to studying?
amkh58356217 wrote:
Decided to take a break from studying and reassess everything. Have 42percent left on uworld. Let's keep pushing . Finished a Kaplan online class in March

3/22/2015 10:01:56 AM
hey hows everything going? Is there anything i can do to help? its not too late.the power is STILL in your hands!
edited by on 3/22/2015

pages: 1 2 3 4

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK