boards and wards ?

5/11/2013 4:01:44 PM
Hi everboday ,
had any one tried boards and wards for step 2 ? any advise will be highly appreciated ?

thanks alot ,
Alaa

5/15/2013 6:49:22 PM
Ahejja wrote:
Hi everboday ,
had any one tried boards and wards for step 2 ? any advise will be highly appreciated ?

thanks alot ,
Alaa

no advise out of 77 guys ??!

5/16/2013 1:11:12 PM
what is your question exactly? how to study for part 2 ck?

recipe: keep doing u-world of course, MTB2 for internal med and everything, MTB3 for obgyn and pediatrics. if you don't understand something use wikipedia or google it.

part 2ck is much easier to study for than part 1.

if you want to look a little bit at your wards and boards book. i don't think it would hurt. now go study!!

5/16/2013 4:16:04 PM
pinomontalbano wrote:
what is your question exactly? how to study for part 2 ck?

recipe: keep doing u-world of course, MTB2 for internal med and everything, MTB3 for obgyn and pediatrics. if you don't understand something use wikipedia or google it.

part 2ck is much easier to study for than part 1.

if you want to look a little bit at your wards and boards book. i don't think it would hurt. now go study!!

thank you a lot for your contribution , actually i am doing first aid ck and MTB2 & MTB3 and ofcource UWorld , but i wanna know if any one had tried and relied on boards and wards book mainly for his/her step 2 preparation , i will appreciate his /her contribution ?!

thanks indeed

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK