Done with USMLE

5/30/2013 6:02:24 PM
Hi guys,
Got my result today. I passed Step 3: 222. Here is my study plan. I prepared for 31/2 months. I read Kaplan O&G and Internal Medicine. Used MTB 3 as the major book. Read it twice. Did Uworld questions 60%. Did the marked and some of the missed questions twice. Did the Uworld Self assessment test scored 210 2 weeks before my exam. Focused on the Uworld CCS, did it once but understood the basics behind the CCS. 5days before the exam , really couldn't study much. 2days to rest & watched movies. Prayed a lot. The exam is much difficult than Uworld. The pressure is much. Time is almost always against you. So you have to have an instinct for the question especially the ER block. Much better on day 2. Questions were shorter and straight forward compared to day 1. CCS was tougher than Uworld and more diverse, so a little clinical experience goes a long way. I am an IMG hoping to get into residency next year. All the very best guys and gals. No retreat, no surrender.

6/5/2013 10:17:32 AM
congrats. wishing u all the best. hope to join u soon, saying that i'm done also! good score.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK