Certificate of identification form

6/12/2013 12:18:51 PM
Hi,

Can anyone please answer my question? Do we need another certificate of identification form than the one submitted to ECFMG recently for step2 CS?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

6/12/2013 4:44:34 PM
Yes, if you're applying for step 3, as I recently did, you need to print out the CID form they have on the website, and fill it out ON the computer I.e. before u print it...then u submit it. Remember u r applying to a separate state, NOT ECFMG. I thought it was more difficult that it turned out to be. Just choose a state, preferably Florida, since they have no prerequisites, and pay. Then FedEx the CID form when u get it filled out. All done within a few days. I got my eligibility period within 2 weeks.

6/12/2013 5:01:46 PM
Hi, thanks for the reply.I was under the impression that we need to notarise the form. isn't it?

6/12/2013 5:06:33 PM
Also can YOU please tell me do we need any post graduate training form ? I am thinking of applying step3 through florida state as they don't have any prerequisites. Lets say I am applying though florida state all they need are, ECFMG CERTIFICATION, FEE, AND CERFIFICATE OF IDENTIFICATION FORM. Is that right?

6/12/2013 5:27:22 PM
yes, the form must be notarised...it says so, and that's what i meant by filling it out. when you pay online, it tells u what u need. you don't have to send in paperwork. its way easy

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK