My percentage graph is going DOWN !! step 2 CK

6/20/2013 10:40:16 PM
Hi all, please I need help because I am really frustrate right now .. I have been preparing for step 2 for over 5 monthes now .. I studied MTB 2 | MTB 3 (GYNobs, ped, psychiatry) | kaplan (IM - with MTB 2) and revised for about 4 times ... I even read clinical parts in FA step 1 ( didn't do step 1 yet) ...
I last revision was for the past month and started UW 3 days ago ..... I CANT RMEMEMBER anything ... I forgot all that I studied in addition to the new topics found in UW .... my tests % till now are 48% 59% 50% 66% 55% 48% and in 15th percentile with my curve going down

I really need help guys ... what's wrong what needs to be done ??? Thank u in advance

6/21/2013 9:11:56 AM
When is your exam?

6/21/2013 9:44:27 AM
drsaroona wrote:
When is your exam?

In 3 months

6/21/2013 10:50:19 AM
That is more than enough time. I felt the same when i started doing UW, and not doing step one myself i totally understand what you feel, 3 days is not a long time, you will get used to the idea and the way they ask the questions, and how to make connections, remember UW is for you to practice the subjects concepts it doesn't matter how much you score as long as you are learning the concepts, put a time frame and do questions in tutor mode few blocks and after you get used to the way questions are asked do timed and always timed mode, and revise the subjects. i have to go now , my skype is graduate6002, we can talk more.
hope this helped.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK