ICE component

6/23/2013 2:56:45 PM
What in the world do you need to do in order to pass the ICE component? I received my score recently, and failed in ICE. CIS and SEP are all the way to the right. Now, i have to make sure i do the same thing i did before for CIS and figure out what went wrong with ICE. Please help, thank you!

6/23/2013 5:55:36 PM
Hi, I m in the same boat.Infact me and my friend prepare toghether but she passesd Mashallah ICE although on borderline but I failed ICE with high scores in other two.Anyways I started again but still try to find out abt ICE, I heard from someone that it is pt notes in which most of us fail.if you have some information how tk pass ICE plz help me too.thanks

6/25/2013 3:02:13 AM
For all the people who failed ICE, can you please post a comment as to why you think you might have failed it? That would be really appreciated.

7/25/2013 1:55:33 PM
anyone?

11/5/2018 1:37:58 AM
pratikad wrote:
What in the world do you need to do in order to pass the ICE component? I received my score recently, and failed in ICE. CIS and SEP are all the way to the right. Now, i have to make sure i do the same thing i did before for CIS and figure out what went wrong with ICE. Please help, thank you!

btw, i passed this exam. All i did was make more detailed notes, and make sure my physical exam portion of the exam was more detailed

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK