How acurate is the Uworld assessment for CK?

7/7/2013 1:14:28 PM
Hi! I just had this doubt about how acurate is the Uworld assessment for step 2 CK in predicting your score for the real exam.

I took the assesment yesterday and got a 230; I still got 2 weeks for my test and I would really like to improve that score for at leat 10 points.
Any ideas or advices on how to cram this last 2 weeks?

7/12/2013 11:29:02 AM
hi...even m in d same situation as u are...gave my uworld assessment n scored few points lesser than u... I hav exact 12 days for my real exam... I missed few questions in a block due to time out...how to improve that? I always have problem managing time.....shud I go for d exam or postponed so that I can improve more...or jus reviewing my weak points in few more days will keep me in a secure place...confused!!!

7/28/2013 8:07:08 AM
myself also in same position, my score in UW self asses is 234.what to do? is the score ok? can we confidentally take the exam

7/28/2013 9:54:38 PM
Sorry for the late reply!.... Well, I took the uworld assessment, got 230 and study hard for the next 2 weeks.... and I actually took my exam on the 23 of this month. I don´t know what to think.... It was a weird exam and felt like forever... I was really tired by the last 2 blocks so I don´t really have any idea of did I do. I guess I´m gonna find out in about 3 to 4 weeks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK