Resources for USMLE Step 3

7/14/2013 7:52:06 PM
Dear friends,

What resources did you use to study for and pass the USMLE Step 3? As an FMG who must pass the exam to get into a residency, I will have to rely solely on review books and other materials available. Study tips and encouragement are also most welcome. Thank you to all.

7/22/2013 10:38:03 AM
I have the same question. I have heard about premier notes., Kaplan step 3 and Kaplan step 2 CK notes. I am not sure which one r best to use as a study tool along with UWorld.

7/28/2013 1:03:47 PM
I used Kaplans white coat pocket guide for usmle step 3 and UWorld. It's short and concise and contains high yield information for the test. I passed with a decent score of 216 so I will definitely recommend it. I also revised with Dr. Arlette notes and used neeraj ccs notes, both are available online. Other people use master the boards for step 3. I didnt use that though.! Hope this helps.
edited by RUIB91989943 on 7/28/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK