In Person Study Partner/ NJ near Hackensack area

7/23/2013 10:41:54 AM
I am a guy doctor, looking for a M or F committed SP. Must be motivated, willing to talk on each day progress and willing to hold each other accountable.
Material: MTB, UW CCS and premier review. Preferred if has an idea, of the books. I myself read them before. Compatibility is important for longevity.

Please leave your contact, and I will call/ contact you after 6 pm today : [email protected]

Hopefully we can set a primary meeting to put a plan.

Best luck for all of us.

7/24/2013 8:24:31 AM
riel70457775 wrote:
I am a guy doctor, looking for a M or F committed SP. Must be motivated, willing to talk on each day progress and willing to hold each other accountable.
Material: MTB, UW CCS and premier review. Preferred if has an idea, of the books. I myself read them before. Compatibility is important for longevity.

Please leave your contact, and I will call/ contact you after 6 pm today : [email protected]

Best luck for all of us.

7/24/2013 8:28:07 AM
seac60201711 wrote:
riel70457775 wrote:

Hello my name is Dr Sebastian Acquaah (email [email protected]). I would like to ask if you know others who have sat this examination, and whats required; i have revision material for step 3 and i need to get a high score for any chance of residency admission, is the exam similar to step 2 ck in type of questions, is it more management rather than diagnostics; the correct revision material is crucial!! thanks sebastian; are you revising over skype??

Best luck for all of us.

7/28/2013 10:09:35 AM
riel70457775 wrote:

Best luck for all of us.

My exam is in august last week.I need serious study partner to revise ccs and MTB. in a month thoroughly. on skype only.Its urgent.
no beginner please.
I am in new jersey.
I prefer EST or CST.
reply me on skype id; dhaval18185.
female study partner only.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK