Shocked after finishing NBME-4, Need support

7/29/2013 6:56:37 AM
I just finished NBME 4 yesterday and got 280( 191) after that I am really shocked. I did total 55 mistakes, and over all 70% questions correct. I was about to schedule my exam on 4th Sept. my average in UW is 66% with random time mood. I am lost ,I do not what to do. People are scoring 70% on UWSA and getting 230+, why NBME so ??

I do not know may be I was fasting the whole day and after that I started NBME, I did 37mistakes in first 2 blocks and 18 mistakes in last 2 blocks. I think I could have have perform much better, But still why after getting 70% answers correct just 191. I mean WTH man.
what kind of scale is it ?? Hell frustrated and feeling much down......
My target for CK is 240+. If anyone wants to revise NBME-4 please inbox me.
Waiting for your input and support. Thanks in advance.

7/29/2013 6:01:40 PM
i took nmbe2 had almost same results 4 months back while doing uworld in 70s
but Again i bought uworld online went for nbme1 240 and 236 UWSA 2 months back but my scoring is 80 percent timed tutor mood now hitting high 80s and 90s.
uworld is learning tool not scoring tool where you stand never know but i think nbme is more predictive of ur score.
i think you need to redo all mcqs and understand their concepts its abt learning not scoring in uworld never.read mtb2.3 and fa which ever you like. i will take nbme4 in few days will share experience with you.

8/2/2013 12:17:23 PM
tiger1 wrote:
i took nmbe2 had almost same results 4 months back while doing uworld in 70s
but Again i bought uworld online went for nbme1 240 and 236 UWSA 2 months back but my scoring is 80 percent timed tutor mood now hitting high 80s and 90s.
uworld is learning tool not scoring tool where you stand never know but i think nbme is more predictive of ur score.
i think you need to redo all mcqs and understand their concepts its abt learning not scoring in uworld never.read mtb2.3 and fa which ever you like. i will take nbme4 in few days will share experience with you.

Agreed with tiger.U world is a learning tool for sure so dont get predictions from UWORLD cumulative graphs

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK