Experience step 2 ck

8/22/2013 10:44:14 AM
Hello everybody yesterday i wrote the step 2 and i have to say that this test is easier than step 1 in the way that the answer were really easy to find into the distractors they put a lot of questions of internal medicine and the favorite topics were: cardiology, infectology and pulmonology a lot of questions about antibiotics, i hope i could pass but seriously UWorld helps a lot because u can get used to the long questions and u dont get tired easily during the exam, i studied for 8 months with kaplan books, videos, master the board 2ck and step 3 , UWorld and kaplan qbank, i never did any assessment of NBME because it's too money that i didn't have ;p so i decided to write it with the information i got of the qbank and the way i was having an improve i realized i was prepared, study hard internal medicine it's all the exam, the horrible questions were bioestat they put you a long history about an study hey!!!!! you dont have time to read all that its crazy i answered by deduction but seriously are you kidding me??? heheheeheh but they were few of them so if got them wrong it's not going to affect me a lot in my score anyways i got in UWorld QBANK: 68% Kaplan qbank: 70%
edited by genetico on 8/22/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK