Some qs Step 3 CCS

8/27/2013 4:48:36 PM
Hello,

Could anyone please let me know what is:

1- monitoring guidelines for ccs cases
2- the criteria for hemodynamically unstable patient
3- When to do airway suction (always, if the pt is unconscious)!?
4- when to intubate the patient

or where can I find the answer for above qs?

Thanks a lot.
PP
edited by PaPa61518864 on 8/27/2013

8/28/2013 11:47:55 PM
Can someone please tell me how their U World CCS simulator is working? When I log in and start a case I never get a score or any actual feedback on how I did. Is my computer not working?

The cases just go along and then end when the time runs out. For case 46 Ovarian Torsion. I wrote out each step to do from the "scoring" and "timing" screen and ran the case exactely as the scoring and timing sheet suggest and I still do not get any results. The case just ends with thank you for taking care of the patient.

Can someone tell me about their experience? Are you getting a score or any specific feedback on your actions?

Thanks.

8/29/2013 12:49:35 AM
check your inbox

DaWr29205384 wrote:
Can someone please tell me how their U World CCS simulator is working? When I log in and start a case I never get a score or any actual feedback on how I did. Is my computer not working?

The cases just go along and then end when the time runs out. For case 46 Ovarian Torsion. I wrote out each step to do from the "scoring" and "timing" screen and ran the case exactely as the scoring and timing sheet suggest and I still do not get any results. The case just ends with thank you for taking care of the patient.

Can someone tell me about their experience? Are you getting a score or any specific feedback on your actions?

Thanks.

8/29/2013 9:19:00 AM
Are you getting feedback on your ccs cases?
Thanks!
edited by PaPa61518864 on 8/29/2013

9/6/2013 2:48:51 PM
Is there any feed back for ccs

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK