Grade for step 3 is in......I' all done!!!

8/28/2013 12:34:48 AM
Praise God! I got my step 3 grade just now, and I passed. Won't reveal my score but it was over 210. So happy, but mostly grateful to God. Was sooooo nervous on the day, but I just kept praying and encouraged myself in the Lord. I am thankful for UWorld which was excellent for preparation for this exam. Even more than for the other steps. I wish you guys all the best and I'd be apply to answer any questions. I worked full time while studying for these exams, sometimes more than 60 hours weekly, with 2 small children and a really loving, supportive husband, studied on average 3 hours every day, usually not fully the 3 hours, though....was very tiring! Reading the experiences of others was VERY encouraging, but still, it was ALL God! So I encourage you all. If you have the dream, don't give up. I've known failure, but I've come through smiling. God is GOOD!!!!
edited by SoGi60279687 on 8/28/2013

8/28/2013 12:59:17 AM
Sorry, one more thing. Had exam 5th August. Started studying about Feb this year.

8/28/2013 9:39:15 PM
Congratualtions! What sources did you study from.
What does 210 stands in two digit score?
Thanks!

8/28/2013 9:56:27 PM
thanks...have no clue what the 2 digit score is, since they didn't even bother to report it. I certainly won't worry about it. I actually used Crush Step 3 and UWorld. I think any of the books would help, because the exam is about being well rounded. I encourage you, if you can, to do the exam before the date they'll change it up in 2014. Check the usmle website....its gonna get a bit more complicated. Good luck!
edited by SoGi60279687 on 8/29/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK