do u think that maybe i failed step 2 ck

9/2/2013 2:32:28 PM
hello my friends i wrote the exam in august 21 2013 but usmle says that the report score will be available in wed sept 25th 2013 i did an experiment before when i was trying to pay again the exam in the ECFMG page it said u can't pay the exam because u r ready to write if a failed score is reported u can access the service again, today i tried again to see if i can do an application for the step 2 ck but i haven't received my report yet but unfortunately it says that i can apply again for the step 2 ck and i can choose my eligibility period and i did all the process till i have to pay the 850 dollars i'm getting crazy about it!!! do u think that because i failed or they have my exam ready i can apply again to the step 2ck or after i received a pass score my step 2 ck application will be blocked!!! i'm really sad
edited by gonzal on 9/2/2013

9/4/2013 8:18:33 PM
I heard that, that experiment is no longer valid. That every faces what faced. I don't even know why you would do such thing to yourself. Have faith in God and confidence in yourself and I am sure you did great!

9/5/2013 12:10:28 PM
Faith1130 wrote:
I heard that, that experiment is no longer valid. That every faces what faced. I don't even know why you would do such thing to yourself. Have faith in God and confidence in yourself and I am sure you did great!

thank u Faith for ur words i feel much better now and i am only wait for the results 2 people told me that thats experiment is not valid and its true

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK