YOU SHOULD READ THIS IF YOU'RE TAKING STEP 2 CK!

9/19/2013 9:05:23 AM
Hey there,

I'm looking for a FEMALE study partner who's dedicated and eager to study! I have all the materials for the exam, all I need is someone who's serious and keep us both motivated !!!

9/19/2013 12:22:47 PM
Hi ...I'm interested to study with you...But I'm a beginner , when are you planing to give the exam ?? I can sit for 2 hrs initially as I'm having days baby ... If u r interested we can do .. If not plz suggest me what materials we have to go through ... Thank u

9/19/2013 3:09:02 PM
Hello ,I am also looking for female study partner. I live in Round rock/Austin TX.I can spend 3-4 hrs. per day excluding weekends .Also I am an old graduate ,but motivated enough to give exams

9/20/2013 1:33:23 AM
I am old graduate and eager to joint the study group!

9/26/2013 9:26:30 AM
stylishjiujitsu wrote:
Hey there,

I'm looking for a FEMALE study partner who's dedicated and eager to study! I have all the materials for the exam, all I need is someone who's serious and keep us both motivated !!!

i think i fit in your requirement.have sent an invite at skype .pl do reply

9/26/2013 1:06:13 PM
sp needed for uw
my skype id is puffin150
thanks

10/2/2013 5:30:05 PM
stylishjiujitsu wrote:
Hey there,

Hello,

Just seen your message. I'm very interested. i've done my MBBS 10 years ago, but since have done higher training in the UK, completed FRCS and have just moved to US after marriage. It would be a fresh start for me, but am very motivated. Please give me your contact name, email id, skype id etc. if interested. I'm reachable on [email protected]. Thank you.

10/11/2013 2:43:11 PM
stylishjiujitsu wrote:
Hey there,

I too am interested in a study partner. so add me in skype. my id is vinithra.varadarajan

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK