ck study partner in hyderabad india

10/12/2013 11:38:14 PM
hi anyone starting new prep for ck and is planning to give exam in 4 to 5 months and is interested in partnering and studying kindly inbox me.. thank you !


10/13/2013 2:48:31 PM
hi I want to study for step 2 ck.i want a partner to .kindly reply


10/31/2013 8:28:22 AM
shyla wrote:
hi I want to study for step 2 ck.i want a partner to .kindly reply


Hi shyla,I'm looking for female sp,if you are interested ,add me on skype pls,my id is usmleck4


11/1/2013 1:39:50 PM
hey,
im interested too in a sp for step2 ck. do reply!
shyla wrote:
hi I want to study for step 2 ck.i want a partner to .kindly reply


11/4/2013 7:58:03 PM
hello guys!!

I want to join you if its possible!!
I am an IMG as well planning totake my exam in a couple of months.
Really serious of getting a good score!

my email is [email protected]


12/10/2013 12:23:34 PM
alvarez wrote:
hello guys!!

I want to join you if its possible!!
I am an IMG as well planning totake my exam in a couple of months.
Really serious of getting a good score!

my email is [email protected]


Hey buddy.. interested in serious studying and get a higher score, meee too.. please get in touch.. i am physically available in new delhi.. i am already thru into it since 2 months.. looking for online study partner.. kindly get intouch on [email protected] or skype santosh_achwani.. thanks


6/27/2014 4:35:21 AM
SaAc74827334 wrote:
alvarez wrote:
hello guys!!

I want to join you if its possible!!
I am an IMG as well planning totake my exam in a couple of months.
Really serious of getting a good score!

my email is [email protected]


Hey buddy.. interested in serious studying and get a higher score, meee too.. please get in touch.. i am physically available in new delhi.. i am already thru into it since 2 months.. looking for online study partner.. kindly get intouch on [email protected] or skype santosh_achwani.. thanks


i ' m too interested to join you people...mail me at [email protected] call 8179824258


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept