ECFMG certified in 2007

12/20/2013 8:34:40 AM
Hi guys,

I've passed my steps in 2007 and got ECFMG certified in 2007. I still want a shot at Step 3 now.
Time and choice have not been my best traits. I wish to honestly find out suggestions and experiences of sum of u who could give me a suggestion which would help me like a light in the long run.

I've called up ECFMG and asked them if I could give step 3 and they said Yes.
My question here is:
- what are the direct limitations in a Match because of this?
- Is there anyone who shares a similar experience?

regards

DNA

1/23/2014 7:43:13 PM
Hello. I received my ECFMG certificate in 2007 too, I still need to take the step 3. my scores from steps 1 and 2 are low, I applied for the 2013 match for internal medicine, but I did not received any interviews. Do you know which study materials are good and effective for step 3 ?, because I need to benefit my application with a good step 3 score. I wrote to the Federation of State Medical Boards which is the entity that regulates the step 3 and they said that I can present the step 3, only that you need to check carefully the restrictions and requirements of the state to which you`ll apply. Please share any experience that might light my path. thank you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK