Passed Step 3!!!

12/27/2013 1:21:49 PM
I'm so happy right now. This was not my first attempt. Total study time full time ( 8-10 hours per day):5 months
This is what I did this time around that helped me score 25 points higher than previous attempts:
New Kaplan Step 2 notes: Read all books and watched all the videos once ( I wish I did it earlier!!!!)
New Kaplan Step 3: Watched all the videos, read some material from new Step 3 books
Archer: listened to all the videos, including CCS videos ( I watched those twice)
Kaplan qbank: once
Uworld qbank:once
CCS uworld:three times ( tried to do 5-8 cases per night)
First Aid Step 3 (read CCS cases only : twice)
NMBE form 2 and 3 approx 2 weeks before the exam
5 days before exam I stopped studying anything new: I read all my notes twice, and just practiced CCS cases.

This was more than enough. I'm so glad this journey is now over!

Also, I have some materials for sale if anyone is interested. The best of luck guys!!

1/5/2014 10:00:38 AM
congradulations

1/7/2014 2:41:40 PM
spell check "congradulations"

1/7/2014 3:02:44 PM
salomon708 wrote:
spell check "congradulations"

how picky salomon!

congrats on the pass!

1/13/2014 10:48:16 AM
Thanks for sharing
congrats
good luck on the rest of the journey
yes,Saloman708 has issues I aggree lol

7/5/2014 2:04:03 PM
liml72880419 wrote:
I'm so happy right now. This was not my first attempt. Total study time full time ( 8-10 hours per day):5 months
This is what I did this time around that helped me score 25 points higher than previous attempts:
New Kaplan Step 2 notes: Read all books and watched all the videos once ( I wish I did it earlier!!!!)
New Kaplan Step 3: Watched all the videos, read some material from new Step 3 books
Archer: listened to all the videos, including CCS videos ( I watched those twice)
5 days before exam I stopped studying anything new: I read all my notes twice, and just practiced CCS cases.

Also, I have some materials for sale if anyone is interested. The best of luck guys!!

How bad was it? Was the UWorld step 3 qbank on par with the exam or was it much harder?

7/9/2014 1:32:40 PM
Congrats on your success!

How much should we score in NBME exams (in average)?
Is the real exam qs longer than the UWorld qs?
How can I speed up in answering the qs?!!

I appreciate if anyone can aswer me!!

Thanks!

7/10/2014 7:52:58 AM
Hi ,add me on Skype @Beetoo9 ,or [email protected] . I am interested in 'the material "
Congrats

7/10/2014 6:37:18 PM
I am interested in the material. Please write me in a private message all books an prices. thank you

liml72880419 wrote:

7/11/2014 12:46:01 AM
pls check your private msg.

7/20/2014 12:30:38 PM
Hello,
Congrats on your passing. I just started studying for step 3 and will like to know how I can get some materials from you. Are they for sale?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK