Dr Suleiman ATL review

1/9/2014 5:02:17 PM
Hello all!

has anyone gone to this review? how did you find it? i'm considering it and would just like to know the opinion of other students.

Thanks

1/24/2014 12:17:09 PM
OlaB wrote:
Hello all!

has anyone gone to this review? how did you find it? i'm considering it and would just like to know the opinion of other students.

Thanks

He's amazing! The classes are very small so there is a lot of interaction. Classes are from 9-2ish. Some days are longer than others. He's an amazing teacher and connects all the subjects wonderfully. He really helped me understand the material in a different way..in the proper way. You won't regret going to his review course. I took it twice. He really really helped me!

4/9/2014 8:14:19 PM
Hello!! To all interested/curious, I decided to come down and enroll in Dr. Suleiman's Step 1 Prep Class and I am satisfied. He's very through and I find his teaching adequately preparing me for step1.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK