GOLDUSMLE CS Review-DO IT!!!!!!!!PASS!!!!!!!!!!

2/1/2014 4:32:29 PM
I just wanted to say that I took the Gold CS review course and it was major "bang for the buck". I've taken Kaplan and other review courses and Gold is the way to go for CS. Yes, it is condensed and the days are long but it is what is required as repetition for this exam is key for time management. Not to mention management of fatigue for CS is very different than Step 1 or CK. Dr. T shows you exactly what points you have to focus on, and gives individualized feedback in a no- nonsense approach. This course outlines exactly what is needed to pass on a first attempt with the NEW CHANGES in test format. First Aid is not enough anymore as the exam has changed. Also, the day long mock exam is set up exactly like the real day and allows one to have a simulated experience of how nervous they might become. So, when I walked into my real exam, I knew exactly how I would feel and used that to my actual advantage! Finally, many thanks to Gold's SP's...they are awesome and their advice is also individually tailored after each patient encounter. I took my exam in Atlanta at the end of October. PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohooo THANKS Dr. T, you and your staff are the best!
edited by on 2/1/2014
edited by on 2/2/2014

2/3/2014 1:09:50 PM
I couldnt agree more! gold cs prep gave me complete confidence the day of the test. I just passed mine and I owe it all to the doctors that helped me 1 on 1 in the gold cs prep 3 day workshop. They were very detailed. Was it exhausting, yes..was it worth it..yes. Step 3 bound!

2/4/2014 6:52:08 AM
I am planning to take step 2 cs in may and was thinking of taking 3 day course for goldsreview. For me the main negative point is communication with patients and writing PN notes as i have done my studies from Hungary and am not aware of USA system. Do u think these three days one can get confidence on this area. Do we get enough patients to practice with this 3 day review. Its lot of money so i want to make sure if it will help me.

Also did u guys take in houston or new york...

lexx wrote:
I couldnt agree more! gold cs prep gave me complete confidence the day of the test. I just passed mine and I owe it all to the doctors that helped me 1 on 1 in the gold cs prep 3 day workshop. They were very detailed. Was it exhausting, yes..was it worth it..yes. Step 3 bound!

6/18/2015 7:28:32 PM
I loved GOLD review I thought Dr. Azzerad was amazing. He is great at evaluating your weaknesses and he turns them into strengths. He was very open and receptive to all my questions. He gives you his contact information, and answers all your questions quickly. He was a great motivator, teacher and now I consider him a friend. I highly recommend this program to anyone taking there CS

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK