Last date for application & taking t step 3 exam??

3/23/2014 12:47:14 AM
Hi. I'm an IMG planning to apply for 2015 residency match. Please help me with the following 2 questions :
1. What is the last date before which I should apply for the exam and
2.What is the last date before which I should take the exam?
Thanks
edited by on 3/23/2014

4/4/2014 11:26:50 PM
You don't need Step 3 to apply in Match. But if you insist. After you send all paperwork to FSMB it takes from 2 weeks to month to get scheduling permit. As you get it you can schedule in Prometric and lets say closest available day is 2 weeks away (could be longer depending on time of the year and which city you are at). tan you take exam and wait 4 weeks to wait or results. So assuming yoa're ready to go now, it will take 8 to 10 weeks to have it ready for Match. I believe that you start sending application sometime mid-September. So cut of day to fill Step 3 application is beginning of July, but For thiss year there is a caveat that Step 3 will not be administered in August - due to update. So you got to act early, like now would be a best time

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK