regardin residency

2/28/2010 5:57:05 PM
well i knoe its weird but this thing had been eatin me up for quite sumtime so just want to knoe if sumone has an answer for this question of mine...i am an indian who did medicine and graduated from nepal.i haven't wrote the screening xam for workin in india(mci).will that b a probelm for gettin tru usmle and workin in here..i mean will they ask u anything of that sorta!I mean am askin u ppl coz by now u wud knoe how r the formalities b4 gettin in to residency and that wht all will the board and ecfmg ask u for!!!!!i really really hope and pray sumone wud answer to this question of mine..please pleaseee sumone atleast answer.......

2/28/2010 7:20:22 PM
hey surewill,
thanxxx thanxxx a lot for that reply of yours...well eyaaa too much chatting just got me end up in these short forms,but am glad u were able to understand my question.and thanx for the reply...thanxx a lot

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK