urgent help plz!

4/5/2014 12:43:01 PM
hi! im an IMG n took step 1 in oct, 2007, recently certified by ECFMG. i only hv few months left to complete step 3 i have a few queries:
1- i have chosen state board of california. i just want to knw if i will hv to take step 3 in california or i can choose any other exam centre???n if i clear step 3 will i b able to apply for residency only for calif or can i apply for other states as well?
2- wat if i fail my step 3 attempt that i take before my 7 yr eligibility period? will i b able to retake step 3 or all my previous exams will become null n void?
3- is there any way i can extend the 7 yrs period for taking all the step components?
plz plz help me!!!

4/9/2014 1:01:06 AM
hi, dont worry,
you can fail and give again with in 3-4 month, better study more and more and give step 3, its harder then all, By any chance you cross 7years, there are state you can write w no restriction, oh new rule you dont have to go through any state.
you can write test probably 5times
Ihave failed, starting again, I am Indiam Img, call me 573-875-287910am to 5pm central time.
best of luck
sham
[email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK