Can i take it in July?

4/11/2014 9:17:05 AM
Hey guys!

I am just starting (like today) to study for step 2 CK. I have gone through master the boards like thrice in feb-march for another exam i took in March and made through. Been on a break since then.

M a very avg student and i kinda don't know if i have what it takes to take the exam in July. I have the 4 kaplans, master the board, first aid, uworld and qworld mcq books and a book called 'usmle step 2 secrets'.

Is three months too little time for it? Would any girl be interested in sharing a particular schedule/helping out each other in making through?

Lemme know plz.

4/12/2014 2:40:11 PM
depends on how hard you study and what you get on your nbme by then...

4/12/2014 3:51:43 PM
Thanks dude. I think i'll give that a try first and only then pay up for it. Right now am just finding it hard gather the inspiration to start at it, since a deadline (is like war declared) and you start preparing immediately. Without it, am havin a difficult time gettin started. I can study consistently for hrs and don't take much breaks, which does exhaust me much towards the end. But one should do a thing well, or not do it at all.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK