Retaking this exam

5/4/2014 4:43:13 PM
Hi, I'm an IMG and this is my first post ever in this forum.

I already passed Step 1 and Step 2 CK and CS is the only thing standing between me and my dreams of doing my residency in America.

I feared this exam the most so I took Kaplan's CS course, which was very good but, unfortunately in my case, not enough to pass. I failed by 1 or 2 stars in the score report due to ICE. Passed SEP comfortably and CIS borderline.

I took my exam on Philly on February while most of my classmates took it elsewhere and passed. 3 of us took it in Philadephia and 2 failed.

Do you guys think practicing my PN using UW will help? I think that was my main weakness on the exam, besides being forced to take it in the Philadelphia center (winter storm impeded me from taking it in Atlanta).

Any suggestions are welcome!!

5/22/2014 7:48:24 PM
Hi,

We are in the same boat. When are you planning to retake it?

We can talk by skype and help each other.

My id is: Rodrigo.francisco.pe

Let me know if you would like to talk about. If so, let me know about your skype id.

All the best

alternatego wrote:
Hi, I'm an IMG and this is my first post ever in this forum.

I already passed Step 1 and Step 2 CK and CS is the only thing standing between me and my dreams of doing my residency in America.

I feared this exam the most so I took Kaplan's CS course, which was very good but, unfortunately in my case, not enough to pass. I failed by 1 or 2 stars in the score report due to ICE. Passed SEP comfortably and CIS borderline.

I took my exam on Philly on February while most of my classmates took it elsewhere and passed. 3 of us took it in Philadephia and 2 failed.

Do you guys think practicing my PN using UW will help? I think that was my main weakness on the exam, besides being forced to take it in the Philadelphia center (winter storm impeded me from taking it in Atlanta).

Any suggestions are welcome!!

6/9/2014 11:44:03 PM
are there moderators in this forum? I wonder why so many SPAM posts are allowed in here?

8/19/2014 11:51:27 AM
never give up and lose hope always understand that you have to understand why you failed

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK