Advice on how to study for the USMLE Step 3 PLZ

5/13/2014 9:20:50 PM
Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask your opinions I want to take USMLE Step 3 before the test change, I did not match for residency and I am trying to improve my application for next year. I enrolled in a Kaplan 4 week review course that I am doing now, and I started really focusing and studying more in May. We will be done the review at the end of this month and I wanted to focus on practice questions.

I have the Kaplan Q bank but it's only about 1000 questions
I am going to enroll in the Uworld questions but it's only 1000 questions as well
I am worried about CCS since I am not in residency and I feel that I am lacking in experience

Please advice me on the time line I need to study and pass well, and what other materials you suggest. I have Masters of the Boards as well for a review. I worry because I already have attempts, and I don't want to add another, plus it's very expensive.

Thank you, I truly appreciate it

5/14/2014 10:24:26 PM
[quote=zaib99409009]Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask your opinions I want to take USMLE Step 3 before the test change, I did not match for residency and I am trying to improve my application for next year. I enrolled in a Kaplan 4 week review course that I am doing now, and I started really focusing and studying more in May. We will be done the review at the end of this month and I wanted to focus on practice questions.

I am going to enroll in the ...

Hi for CCS u can do archer CCS for $88 one and for McQs u can do knowmedege which is a very good source too.

5/14/2014 10:24:45 PM
zaib99409009 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am going to enroll in the Uworld questions but it's only 1000 questions as well
I am worried about CCS since I am not in residency and I feel that I am lacking in experience

Please advice me on the time line I need to study and pass well, and what other materials you suggest. I have Masters of the Boards as well for a review. I worry because I already have attempts, and I don't want to add another, plus it's very expensive.

Thank you, I truly appreciate it

5/15/2014 7:14:39 PM
[quote=usmledocc][quote=zaib99409009]Hi everyone,

I am going to enroll in the ...

Hi for CCS u can do archer CCS for $88 one and for McQs u can do knowmedege which is a very good source too.[/quote]

Thank you I appreciate it

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK