STEP 2CK LOOKING FOR A STUDY PARTNER

5/16/2014 11:40:20 PM
I AM LOOKING FOR A STUDY PARTNER FOR CK. I LIVE IN TAKOMA PARK MARYLAND. EMAIL ME OR SKYPE ME. LET'S DO THIS DAMN THING IN 6 MONTHS. IT IS POSSIBLE...LET'S GET 250. HERE IS MY info [email protected] my skype is junior.destine I LOOK FORWARD TO START THE JOURNEY WITH YOU. SI SE PUEDE . YES WE CAN!

5/20/2014 3:03:39 AM
hi,I need a study partner ...skype id is vinothkumar1111...e mail id is [email protected] regards....

6/12/2014 6:18:16 PM
docdestine wrote:
I AM LOOKING FOR A STUDY PARTNER FOR CK. I LIVE IN TAKOMA PARK MARYLAND. EMAIL ME OR SKYPE ME. LET'S DO THIS DAMN THING IN 6 MONTHS. IT IS POSSIBLE...LET'S GET 250. HERE IS MY info [email protected] my skype is junior.destine I LOOK FORWARD TO START THE JOURNEY WITH YOU. SI SE PUEDE . YES WE CAN!

hi, have just started CK prep. planning the exam in Oct end or Nov first week. Started with kaplan med + kaplan Qbank side by side(doing my first chapter). do respond if interested. i m in india though.
[email protected]
edited by on 6/12/2014

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK