study partner, exm in september2014

5/21/2014 10:52:22 AM
hi
looking for a serious study partner to revise first aid with approximately 40 pages a day

5/21/2014 11:01:16 AM
sheebu wrote:
hi
looking for a serious study partner to revise first aid with approximately 40 pages a day

Halloo Sheeba,

This is susan I am looking for a study partner /group, please add me on skype suzette992 , ia m appearing for step1 next July

Thank you

5/21/2014 11:45:27 AM
suzzyluv wrote:
sheebu wrote:
hi

Halloo Sheeba,

This is susan I am looking for a study partner /group, please add me on skype suzette992 , ia m appearing for step1 next July

Thank you

5/21/2014 11:46:59 AM
sheebu wrote:
suzzyluv wrote:
sheebu wrote:
hi

Halloo Sheeba,

Thank you

good to hear from u Susan, r u taking step 1 in 2014 july?

5/22/2014 1:00:42 PM
sheebu wrote:
hi

Hi , I have my exam in July and want a quick revision of first aid too. let me know if you still need a study partner.i am female in eastern time zone.

Sapna

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK