UWorld assessment score 214

6/2/2014 3:54:18 PM
hi guys!
Give me some advice. I just did UWorld assessment and get 214.How much is it close to real exam.I have plan to take exam on next week.I am confused what to do? I get 63% score on u.world but still 500 questions left to complete. After completion of half u.world last week I get 181 score on nbme farm 4 but didn't take yet farm6.One more thing I want to add, I did Kaplan online test and got 225 just 2 weeks before.what to do now? I need some important advice guys.. I really appreciate. Thanks
edited by on 6/2/2014

6/4/2014 9:23:45 AM
Absolutely do NOT sit for the exam in the next week. you still have way to go. do not freak out. just relax. compelete the remaining material. do your wrong questions again. and do not just rely on answers but instead, read the whole expalnation throughly. If your 3 month period is expiring soon, like this month, Go ahead and extend it. Just focus and study. After doing the whole UW and reviewing your mistakes take another NBME,which has the greatest correlate with the real exam rather than kaplan or anything else and decide from there. Goodluck.
edited by on 6/4/2014

6/4/2014 10:34:10 AM
Thanks saharak!
I really appreciate that you took some time and give me very useful advice.I will do like that as you said.I was totally freak out and couldn't study last 2 days. I just started today. I have plan to finish it in 3 to 4 days and then will review wrong ones.I usually do 3 block every day. I am listening lectures MTB one more time where I get low score. But I think u.world questions are more important. I will concentrate more upon questions. One more time Thanks sahark for your important advice.

6/4/2014 10:53:56 AM
Hi,
Its been 2&half month I am studying 12 to 13 hrs a day and have a family with 2 kids too. They are waiting for me to finish it and went for vocations, so I have a lot of stress from my family too. I have to finish it in any case before 20th june. I am sure I will get good score in next NBME practice test. Thanks guys!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK