step 3 dates

6/11/2014 4:59:46 PM
hi, i had a q about step 3 dates.. if I apply for step 3 through California state board, and there are no dates available , can I schedule the exam in another state? how does it work?

6/11/2014 9:16:02 PM
U can apply from any board just go thru FSMB site and see the requirements of every states.

6/11/2014 9:27:43 PM
usmledocc wrote:
U can apply from any board just go thru FSMB site and see the requirements of every states.

i know that, but i was wondering if I have applied through california board, and the prometric centers are full throughout california on my desired date, can i take the exam in another state? [pretty far- fetched i know]..

6/24/2014 7:52:28 AM
You might have found the answer by now, but my understanding is that you can take it any prometric center, anywhere in the US.

6/27/2014 4:54:23 AM
Yupp u can take it in any prometric center in any state. This after enquiry from the FSMB help desk.

7/5/2014 1:55:18 PM
Kanya wrote:
Yupp u can take it in any prometric center in any state. This after enquiry from the FSMB help desk.

Check out the chart. Welcome to the United States - each state is different even for licensing

http://library.fsmb.org/usmle_requirementschart.html

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK