When to expect my results

7/14/2014 6:28:30 PM
Ive heard results are usually out 3-4 wednesdays after exam, but ive also seen that delays have been going on.

I did my exam June 24 and ive been waiting patiently but im getting nervous now, is it likely that my grade will be out this wednesday (3 weeks later/ 4 wednesdays ago).

7/16/2014 11:59:58 AM
Hey everyone I took the test 30th June, heard result comes out two weeks later and I've been by my phone all day. Is there a chance I'd still get it today?

7/16/2014 1:44:51 PM
Hey there, I took my exam June 24 as well, and just received my scores a couple of hours ago.

I hope you got what you were aiming for

7/16/2014 3:55:50 PM
Almajed wrote:
Hey there, I took my exam June 24 as well, and just received my scores a couple of hours ago.

I hope you got what you were aiming for

Yea i received mine too. Thanks. didn't score as high as my goal but considering how i felt after the exam I'm grateful. Hope u did tho!

7/17/2014 12:50:58 PM
Jadocta wrote:

Yea i received mine too. Thanks. didn't score as high as my goal but considering how i felt after the exam I'm grateful. Hope u did tho!

Good for you, bro. Unfortunately, I am very disappointed with mine. Trying to fool myself and say at least I didn't fail the test, though.
Best wishes in your future pursues.
edited by on 7/17/2014

7/17/2014 1:51:37 PM
Almajed wrote:
Jadocta wrote:

Good for you, bro. Unfortunately, I am very disappointed with mine. Trying to fool myself and say at least I didn't fail the test, though.
Best wishes in your future pursues.
edited by on 7/17/2014

Man i feel the same way. I got 226 and i want to do radiology. I dnt know if thats still possible. I think i can do much better on step 2 now that i have a better idea how to approach US exams but i dont know if that will be good enough.... Any thoughts? And sorry to hear.

7/17/2014 7:14:53 PM
Jadocta wrote:

Man i feel the same way. I got 226 and i want to do radiology. I dnt know if thats still possible. I think i can do much better on step 2 now that i have a better idea how to approach US exams but i dont know if that will be good enough.... Any thoughts? And sorry to hear.

Actually, your score is not bad at all. If you are an IMG, you might want to check the NRMP document (link below). Page 189 has the score ranges and the number of matched vs unmatched applicants for radiology. According to it, you have a good shot to get matched.

http://www.nrmp.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/NRMP-and-ECFMG-Publish-Charting-Outcomes-in-the-Match-for-International-Medical-Graduates-Revised.PDF-File.pdf

7/17/2014 8:31:26 PM
Almajed wrote:
Jadocta wrote:

Actually, your score is not bad at all. If you are an IMG, you might want to check the NRMP document (link below). Page 189 has the score ranges and the number of matched vs unmatched applicants for radiology. According to it, you have a good shot to get matched.

http://www.nrmp.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/NRMP-and-ECFMG-Publish-Charting-Outcomes-in-the-Match-for-International-Medical-Graduates-Revised.PDF-File.pdf

Wow thanks for looking into it for me, appreciate it and gives me some comfort. Wish you all the best.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK