7,500+ free step 2 flashcards

7/15/2014 4:37:16 PM
There has been a huge release of 7,500+ Step 2 CK flashcards on new learning site at Memorang

I highly recommend this as I used this for my own Step 2 CK and did really, really well (>260). I credit this to being able to have all the key associations and facts memorized cold so that doing QBanks like UWorld was just about strategy.

:-) good luck on your USMLE and clerkships!

*Edit: It's now a free trial
edited by on 2/18/2015

7/17/2014 6:44:14 AM
Hey there, I started preparations for step2 CK recently but a bit at a loss as regards how useful my choice of review materials are relative to high yoeld stuffs. They are FA & Boards and wards for USMLE step 2 and 3. Anyone with useful information please?

7/17/2014 11:35:56 AM
The three resources I liked the best were Step Up to Medicine (for my rotations) followed by Master the Boards 2 (for Step 2 CK). If I had extra time I'd look at First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK. MTB2 is organized in a really nice way, but more for concepts than memorization.

7/23/2014 5:45:48 PM
Do the flashcards already contain all the info from MTB and Step up? Or do we still need to read the books in addition to the flashcards? Will the flashcards + qbank cover all the material necessary?

Dont like reading books too much lol

7/23/2014 5:48:34 PM
The flashcards + QBank is all you need. That's what I did and I scored very highly.

I did the UW Qbank at least twice while taking notes on wrong answers and got all my flashcards to 100% mastery.

7/25/2014 8:28:49 PM
How long would it realistically take the master the cards? would 1 month be enough?

7/26/2014 8:05:39 PM
It definitely will vary from person-to-person but 1 month is possible if you spend several hours per day and have a reasonable base of knowledge up until that point.

8/11/2014 2:47:27 AM
I should clarify:

It takes a minimum of 4 answers to "master" any one term, so if you were perfect on 7,500 flashcards that would be 30,000+ answers which sounds a bit overkill. If, however you choose a lower threshold and get to 80% instead of 100% overall, then you can cut the amount of time in half.

I think the person who studies the most gets like 1,000 flashcards per day. That's pretty hardcore.

8/23/2014 12:30:55 AM
Thank you for this resource! (it looks like the free trial is restricted to a single chapter). What would you recommend is the best way to approach using these flashcards as someone who just started their clinical rotations? I probably won't be taking step 2 for almost a year.

8/24/2014 12:53:07 PM
yermierc wrote:
The flashcards + QBank is all you need. That's what I did and I scored very highly.

I did the UW Qbank at least twice while taking notes on wrong answers and got all my flashcards to 100% mastery.

Can you please tell me which flash cards... I think I am unable to study...

8/24/2014 2:34:26 PM
The link is here for the step 2 ck flashcards

I hope this was helpful.

raafey wrote:
yermierc wrote:

8/29/2014 1:49:20 AM
I found this thread from comment hx. Thx for spreading the word - are you involved somehow or just telling people about it?

yermierc wrote:
The link is here for the step 2 ck flashcards

I hope this was helpful.

raafey wrote:
yermierc wrote:

9/30/2014 3:54:16 AM
@chromobatty

No problem and the answer is yes. I feel very strongly about helping as many students as possible so I wanted to share what worked for me personally as well. Good luck on your USMLE!

10/9/2014 3:14:00 PM
hello how much ur score after this flash cards
and wht the premium thr can u guide pls , its charging $ 49

2/18/2015 1:48:49 PM
Hey, sorry about that. When I posted about this (a really long time ago) it was free. It's not a free trial initially.

I scored > 260 using only UWorld + Memorang.

d7575 wrote:
hello how much ur score after this flash cards
and wht the premium thr can u guide pls , its charging $ 49

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK