Step 2 CS 1 on 1 prep with the best tutor in NY!

7/17/2014 11:57:09 PM
Don't waste your time on inconsistent practice partners, inaccurate information from online physical exam videos, & inexperienced tutors who treat this as a hobby. If you are short on time, have prior attempts in step 2 CS or just need to brush up and need focused preparation w/ a view to removing only your weaknesses and getting a high performance on step 2 CS then contact me.

I do in person sessions at a very affordable cost in Manhattan at my place at $65/hr (from 11 am onwards every day excluding weekends). I also do Skype sessions. I offer an introductory 2.5 hr session for $100. You can contact me at 908-409-3456 or email me at [email protected].

I have taught at a course for step 2 CS for over two years. I have developed extensive unique material not covered in FA or other core CS books to help you with every aspect of the exam in a methodical and organized manner and conduct sessions w/ actual equipment used in the exam and have the setup to simulate the real scenarios. I have prepared hundreds of unique clinical cases that I use for practice every day with students. I am an M.D. with relevant clinical experience in US hospital & can offer you detailed guidance on the evolving SEP, CIS and ICE components of the exam. I will teach you history taking, physical exams and differentials with enough detail that it will last you through your residency!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK