Live study partner CS Chicago, 8/11 - 8/17

7/30/2014 4:45:25 PM
Let me know if anyone needs a live study partner for Step 2 CS in Chicago, my exam is on 8/18 and I will be there a whole week earlier, staying in a hostel close to the test site. Would be happy to practice with someone.

8/3/2014 10:39:59 PM
Fabian_max wrote:
Let me know if anyone needs a live study partner for Step 2 CS in Chicago, my exam is on 8/18 and I will be there a whole week earlier, staying in a hostel close to the test site. Would be happy to practice with someone.

i be in chicago 16 let me know if interested

8/9/2014 10:03:47 AM
Fabian_max wrote:

Hi. I have my exam on August 11 in Chicago. I am not ready for my exam and need some more time to prepare. I was wondering if you would like to swap dates with me since you have a later exam date in August for Chicago. You can message me here or email me at [email protected]. I am applying for match 2015 and there aren't any more cs dates for Chicago till January 2015. I don't know what to do as I feel if I take it on August 11 unprepared I risk failing. But if I cancel and try to reschedule I risk making it to the match.
edited by on 8/9/2014

8/12/2014 11:01:51 AM
Here is my skype ID also for anyone that wants to practice online: fabian_max

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK