Step3 ccs study partner in Maryland/ DC area.

8/14/2014 2:39:26 PM
serious step 3 ccs partner needed. My exam is end of sept. pls reply if u're interested.

8/15/2014 10:26:27 AM
Hello, where do you live exactly? I am in northern virginia: manassas.

8/21/2014 11:49:47 AM
Hello, I live in Md ,let me know if interested. skype ID smle.biochem1,or you can post me here.
Thanks

8/22/2014 11:43:25 AM
Hi! Biochemis

I live in MD too. my exam is at the end of sep and i m interested in being the SP. so please contact me at "[email protected]"
Faisal

8/23/2014 2:07:35 PM
oluchi wrote:
serious step 3 ccs partner needed. My exam is end of sept. pls reply if u're interested.

HI i need a reliable focused study partner for step3 as well. My exam is on sep 22 and 23. I am looking for someone to discuss ccs cases with and also to discuss some topics in MTB step 3 for 1-2 hours a day. Please let me know if you are seriously interested as ive had an annoying run around with ppl who say are serious but dont follow through. I would like to start this monday.
Thank you!

8/26/2014 4:49:46 AM
oluchi wrote:

Oluchi hi, are you still looking for a step 3 ccs uw skype partner? my exam is also end of sept. i've gone thru the cases once already so need sm1 to revise and memorize as much as possible. if you're still looking then reply back and i'll add you or you can add me then.
Thanks dear

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK