HELP I just found out I failed CS

8/14/2014 9:35:50 PM
Hi guys,
I am a Canadian student studying in Australia and about to finish my fourth year of med. I have already written Step 1 and Step 2 CK and with average marks in both (220, 215). I just found out yesterday that I failed CS, specifically the CIS section. I don't know what went wrong, I am very personable and get along well with everyone. My interpersonal skills have actually been my greatest strength in clerkship for the past 2 years. Now I'm at an impasse. I've been putting together applications for the U.S. which are due in less than a month now. I am getting my mark rechecked (which I've read is mostly useless) and I looked into sitting CS again. The earliest date available is in January and my mark wouldn't be reported until March meaning I wouldn't be eligible for the match. Is it worth applying in September or is there any way I could sit the exam before January?
I am at a loss. Any help would be appreciated.

8/16/2014 3:03:20 AM
Use check 4 change to find a date. Do you know about checklist for CIS? you should fulfill it.

8/19/2014 11:50:38 AM
i recommend using study partners that passed and goldusmle review workshop was good

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK