my step 3 experience

8/27/2014 2:41:27 AM
hello guys I recently gave my step 3 yest.
materials used Kaplan notes step3;live lectures;
uw world
prep time 5m
did all Kaplan q banks and uw twice;
Kaplan 74 aver topic wise
uw 73%
first time
also solved int medi board uw
am puzzeled about the outcome;nbme 2 3wks b4 390;1day before nbme 3 520;
uw assess 235;did v ****ty mistakes
real exam day 1 v tough;i don't know like 65% q;i just read and marked whatever I felt right.i kept my calm was on bzd lol
day 2;felt easy felt like knew about 75%q;casses all picture perfect ;better managed than uw;1 case a bit bad;screwed 1 case I still don't know how;cos I know the diagnosis and still the t/t couldn't cure it;
v anxietic cos I don't know what I did on day 1 cos time was v limited and stats was in every ****ing block like 3 q;
v v v weird q;may be I think uw cumulative must be good cos most q are repeated in usmle step 2ck;i gave like an yr ago
waiting for results;
also if sumone is interested in ext in int.medi in Chicago outpatient clinic;cost 1200 letme know..
all the best for all appearing this exam;
edited by on 8/27/2014

8/27/2014 12:38:37 PM
did you find the questions on the real exam similar to u-world..or were they completely different.

8/27/2014 12:43:09 PM
you can say day 2 will be similar;day 1 its vvv weird;i felt like ****;its llike makes you feel bad;
they tell u a long story and then q is about sumtheing that has very narrow margin between options;

8/27/2014 5:24:51 PM
can you pm me your email address. i would like to speak with you

8/27/2014 8:38:25 PM
salomon708 wrote:
can you pm me your email address. i would like to speak with you

[email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK