Looking for CK partner London

9/10/2014 10:40:01 AM
MRTC wrote:
Female IMG with post degree experience, looking for study partner for step 2 ck. Located in SE6 region. Can also study via Skype.
edited by on 9/8/2014

Hi

I am in SE2. When are you taking your exam? Im planning for first week of Dec 14...

9/10/2014 11:44:15 AM
nabia wrote:
MRTC wrote:
Female IMG with post degree experience, looking for study partner for step 2 ck. Located in SE6 region. Can also study via Skype.
edited by on 9/8/2014

Hi

I am in SE2. When are you taking your exam? Im planning for first week of Dec 14...

9/10/2014 11:45:50 AM
charming wrote:
nabia wrote:
MRTC wrote:
edited by on 9/8/2014

Hi

Hi,i am intrested.living in pakistan.....if u are intrested inform me ASAP

10/24/2014 11:45:24 PM
MRTC wrote:
edited by on 9/8/2014

Hi!
I live in Bloomsbury (Central London) and would really appreciate a study partner. Step 2 CK. Skype is definitely an option. Any takers?

11/4/2014 12:44:58 PM
Hi there,

I live in Clapham and am a mature student in my Final Year at SGUL. I may be up for some practice for 2 CK depending on when I take Step 1. I was hoping to take it around early to mid January.

I was hoping 2 CK would help with finals but I haven't looked at it yet. What do you think? My finals are at the end of April.

Mark

11/9/2014 1:37:21 PM
markfedwards wrote:
Hi there,

I live in Clapham and am a mature student in my Final Year at SGUL. I may be up for some practice for 2 CK depending on when I take Step 1. I was hoping to take it around early to mid January.

I was hoping 2 CK would help with finals but I haven't looked at it yet. What do you think? My finals are at the end of April.

Mark

my email is [email protected]. I have recently posted about an sp with a plan. Please let me know if any of you are interested. Thank you.

11/27/2014 8:16:19 PM
Hi,

i live in cardiff. i'm an img with post grad degrees as well. I would like to join you in step 2 ck study.
I have plenty of time as i scheduled my exam to be next March.

skype is fine.

Regards

edited by on 11/27/2014
edited by on 11/27/2014

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK