Study Partner needed -Skype

10/6/2014 2:45:31 PM
Hey guys,

I am looking for a dedicated study partner to review step 2 ck- MTB and Uworld together. I am in Florida for time reference. I'm enthusiastic and working hard towards completing my step 2 ck soon. We can meet on skype. Message me or reply to the thread for my skype ID.

Thanks again!

Let's work together and crush this thing!

10/6/2014 4:14:43 PM
@meds wrote:
Hey guys,

I am looking for a dedicated study partner to review step 2 ck- MTB and Uworld together. I am in Florida for time reference. I'm enthusiastic and working hard towards completing my step 2 ck soon. We can meet on skype. Message me or reply to the thread for my skype ID.

Thanks again!

10/16/2014 12:48:07 PM
@meds wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks again!

Hey I'm also loking for the same. So i am at the end of revision just need to drill some stuffs in my head. Let me know if you are interested. shelina001 skypeID

10/30/2014 3:54:07 PM
@meds wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks again!

10/30/2014 3:55:03 PM
ok to work together plz send me a messa ge,phone:9148865838

10/30/2014 6:15:01 PM
I'm interested if you're still looking. Skype id is SSharif404.

@meds wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks again!

11/2/2014 3:03:45 AM
@meds wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks again!

11/2/2014 3:05:59 AM
I am also looking for a partner to work with me on KAPLAN high yield course. Please contact me ASAP. Using Uworld, MTB, secrets.

11/3/2014 11:08:48 AM
looking for a study partner also, please email me your skype at [email protected]

hoping to give my exam at the end of Nov or early Dec.

Currently finishing my first time through uworld and looking for a partner the second time around (also with reading MTB)

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK