Got passing result today ,thanks to all

10/8/2014 10:07:18 PM
This was my second attempt thanks allah i passed, I just got my passing results this morning i am very thankful to this forum, and I used FA and Gold CS review, it was a very helpful course and helped me identify the mistakes i was making, the first time i took the test i did not seek any help, i only read FA, but for the second time around the clear difference was the gold cs review course, their SPs are very nice and helpful the doctor is very impressive in houston, he covered all the most important points and all the chief complaints for us, i am very thankful to him for helping me pass this test, now i am ecfmg certified and very happy,
thank you everyone all my study partners and freinds that helped me through this cs exam
now onto step 3

10/8/2014 10:08:14 PM
I took my exam aug 28 in philadelphia there were many AMG there but dont be intimidated if you are fully prepared it deosnt matter where you go

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK