Step 1 Study Partner in Houston Tx

10/9/2014 1:36:34 PM
Looking for a study partner/s for live study group to meet 5 or more days a week in public library, bookstore, starbucks etc. for a exam date in March 2015 or sooner. I can travel up to 20 minutes drive from SW side of town. Plan to go through Kaplan, FA, UWorld. If interested, please contact me before end of October on [email protected] Good luck to all.

10/10/2014 8:15:02 AM

10/11/2014 12:01:59 PM
I have gone through Kaplan once already and have a decent handle on all the concepts. I just need someone to sit down and discuss with to ingrain and memorize everything faster. I can help if you are unclear about something as well, I am just looking for someone to keep me motivated, focused and discuss. I am available, 7 days and flexible on hours and I don't mind studying with any ethnicity or gender. anyone?

11/1/2014 11:42:02 PM
mail4mle wrote:
I have gone through Kaplan once already and have a decent handle on all the concepts. I just need someone to sit down and discuss with to ingrain and memorize everything faster. I can help if you are unclear about something as well, I am just looking for someone to keep me motivated, focused and discuss. I am available, 7 days and flexible on hours and I don't mind studying with any ethnicity or gender. anyone?

Hello I'm also in Houston, I read the fir st aid and some videos of kaplan, maybe we can study together, my email is [email protected] let me know

12/6/2014 2:45:22 AM
mail4mle wrote:

hey. i just saw your post. i am from houston and i finished FA and pathoma once.i am giving my exam in feb 2015. i'm interested. please private message .

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK