Step 2 CS partner

11/5/2014 11:30:24 PM
I'm using FA 5th edition. I am looking for CS study partner ASAP. Please respond to this post.


11/11/2014 12:24:33 PM
when is your test? my test is in 9 days and I'm looking for someone to practice with everyday until then!!
[email protected]


11/11/2014 6:38:49 PM
anju.tadiparthy wrote:
when is your test? my test is in 9 days and I'm looking for someone to practice with everyday until then!!
[email protected]



HEY I M HAVING MY CS EXAM IN DECEMBER AND LOOKING FOR SP ASAP . YOU CAN CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL ID
[email protected]


11/11/2014 7:24:36 PM
chundala wrote:
anju.tadiparthy wrote:
when is your test? my test is in 9 days and I'm looking for someone to practice with everyday until then!!
[email protected]



HEY I M HAVING MY CS EXAM IN DECEMBER AND LOOKING FOR SP ASAP . YOU CAN CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL ID
[email protected]


hey what date? & what test center are you going to??


11/12/2014 1:04:10 AM
Hi
Got my cs in 9 days too, lemme know if u r interested , mine is gonna b in Chicago.


11/14/2014 4:21:28 PM
i have my test nov.20 in L.A


11/14/2014 4:23:44 PM
email me and we can start asap
[email protected]


11/14/2014 10:19:45 PM
anju.tadiparthy wrote:
when is your test? my test is in 9 days and I'm looking for someone to practice with everyday until then!!
[email protected]


I am ready to discuss cases with u everyday,can I get ur no or Skype id
chithra


11/14/2014 10:21:54 PM
add me on Skype: tadiparthy


11/14/2014 10:24:00 PM
naa123 wrote:
I'm using FA 5th edition. I am looking for CS study partner ASAP. Please respond to this post.


I am ready to discuss cases with FA ,can I get ur contact no or Skype id


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept