Study partner for uworld everyday. Exam Jan'15

11/9/2014 9:31:50 AM
Hello All,

My name is Sid, I am currently in Philadelphia. I would like to have a study partner who is serious and highly motivated. I would like to discuss 1-2 uworld blocks done previously everyday for 1-2 hrs on skype. Please look at my sources/plan below and let me know if you are interested. My sources are as follows:

UWorld only for practice - 2 times. First time subject focused and second time mixed blocks.
IM: MTB and take notes from Step up to medicine.
All other subjects - First aid/MTB mix.
Watch Kaplan high yield videos and take notes into MTB.

I would like to focus subject wise and do 1- blocks of uworld/day. The problem with USMLE is repetition is key. So I would like to review uworld blocks done previously everyday with a partner.

Starting to do IM now hope to be done by Dec. 2. Starting off with GI, then Endo, then Cardio. Then finish first round of reviewing by Dec. 15-20. Second round of review by jan 14. 1 week to cram and then taking it Jan 22.

If you are interested i can get into specifics. below is my contact information.

Skype ID: hartse7en phone #: 617 955 8821 email: [email protected]. Email is the best to get in touch with me.

Feel free to get in touch. Take care.Good Luck

-Sid

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK