failure

11/26/2014 1:11:40 PM
Hi guys. I need advice.

I failed step 1, passed on retake with unimpressive score. Just got step 2 back today-failed by just a few points. I've already done interviews and I was finally feeling like things were going my way. Now I have no idea what to do. I don't even know if I can get into a residency even if I pass it on a second try. I was going into family medicine-my dream career. And I just blew it.

Any and ALL advice would be very much appreciated.

11/26/2014 1:37:46 PM
If that's your dream, the answer can be only one. Calm down, look at what inspires you most, get back on that chair study and take that exam. You can also imagine the situation where you quit now, and how horrible the rest of your life's going to be if you gave up on your dream. The truth is that you just got a low score on the test and now you have an opportunity to take it again and a chance to impress with kick ass score. Don't cut the corners and think of "what if" get back, study and move on to your career, doc.

11/29/2014 8:20:33 PM
Hi Thanks for the encouragement. Any tips on how to study better? I did DIT-didn't really have time to review it though and did 90% of the questions with a pretty poor average.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK